Music is an integral and prominent part of life at Attenborough School, where students have the opportunity to explore and develop musicality.
At Attenborough School, we aim to support our learners to:
- Foster a lifelong interest and appreciation of the performing arts
- Have performance opportunities to develop self- confidence and ensemble skills
- Have an awareness of how music and performing arts have been influenced and inspired by historical events, and shaped communities
- Be in a creative environment where each student can learn how to express emotions through music
- Learn musical theoretical concepts to develop into able and competent musicians