Welcome to our school
Please return all forms to email@example.com
Congratulations on your posting to Sennelager, Germany. We warmly welcome you to our caring school.
We enrol children from ages 0 – 11 years (Nursery to Year 6).
If you would like to apply to our school, we strongly recommend that you contact our School Office on: 0049 (0) 5254 9822698 to register your interest with our School Business Manager (Mrs Anders). Our team will be happy to talk to you about our school, the admissions process and resolve any concerns that you may have about your posting to Germany.
Please see the step by step guide for admissions below:
- Download and complete the ‘First Contact’ form by clicking on the link above.
- Email the completed ‘First Contact’ form to our School Business Manager Attenborough.SBM@modschools.org
- Attenborough School will contact your child’s current school and request that they complete an Education Overseas Supportability (EOS) form be completed and returned to Attenborough School.
- Educational Supportability Overseas process will commence.
- Once Educational Supportability Overseas is granted, Attenborough School will contact you to confirm this and invite you to complete a school admissions application sent via email.
- Once the completed admissions form is received by our school office we will initiate the formal admissions/induction process e.g. arranging a school tour, completion of medical forms and permissions forms etc.
- A start date for your child is agreed and your child joins their new class at Attenborough School.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family to Sennelager and our school.
Prior to claiming the 30 hours FS1 childcare entitlement, the following is required by our school from families in order to apply for a confirmation code.
- A letter of employment or contract issued by Germany Central (Labour Support Unit) stating that an individual will be or has engaged with at least 16 hours of paid employment per week.
A confirmation code will be required prior to the school agreeing to offer any additional ‘funded’ hours. It is also the responsibility of parents to inform the school of any change which may affect their entitlement to ‘funded’ hours in FS1. For further information regarding additional funded and paid hours in EYFS please do contact our school on 0049 5254 9822698 and click on the link below.
Non-entitled individuals – School Fees
For non-entitled individuals our current School fees are as follows: Termly £3,370.88 / Annual £10,112.65